Donate Your Vehicle To WPR
You count on Wisconsin Public Radio for independent journalism, statewide discussions, world-class music and quality entertainment. Member support is the largest source of funding for this essential service. Thank you for donating a vehicle today!
To initiate a vehicle donation:
- Complete this form, or call 855-277-2346.
- Schedule when the tow truck will pick up your vehicle – at no cost to you!
- Receive your tax receipt directly from CARS, WPR's vehicle donation partner.
More about vehicle donation:
You can donate a car, truck, trailer, boat, RV, motorcycle, camper, off-road vehicle, farm machinery, and other motorized vehicles!
Frequently Asked Questions about the donation process are answered here.
Start your donation!
Benefits of donating a vehicle:
- Free towing!
- You'll receive a tax deduction (if you can itemize).
- Declutter your driveway or garage!
- You do not have to do the work of finding a buyer (advertising, test drives, negotiating, paperwork, etc)
- CARS, our vehicle donation partner, is also nonprofit, doing good in their community, so your vehicle donation has even greater impact. CARS provides affordable and accessible transportation options for older adults.