Reach the best audience in all of media. Become a WPR sponsor today.
Outstanding Political Coverage.
No Political Ads.
WPR provides comprehensive non-partisan political coverage of local, statewide and national issues, without any political ads. How can that benefit you this election season?
- Public radio listening typically increases during election cycles meaning more people hear your message.
- WPR’s standard rates and availability remain unchanged for businesses and agencies.
- Your message will never be bumped for a political ad.
- Your message will never be sandwiched between loud and inflammatory ads of any sort.
- Public radio listeners are loyal and love to support businesses that support the free, independent and research-based journalism that WPR and NPR provide.
WPR Audience Profile
Public radio listeners are:
- Independent, discriminating shoppers; they tend to privilege quality over price.
- Socially responsible, curious, creative, independent lifelong learners.
- More likely to hold management positions and work in professional occupations.
- The median household income of an NPR News listener is about $111,900, compared to the national average of about $79,200.
The Halo Effect
Three in four listeners say their opinion of a company is more positive when they learn that it sponsors public radio.
Source: MRI-Simmons Doublebase Fall 2021, among NPR custom NPR News audience Base: total U.S. Adults
Reach our amazing audience with 15-second radio announcements
- Over 368,000 listeners each week
- Regional or statewide
- The Ideas Network or NPR News & Music Network
Be seen on some of the most popular websites in public media
- Average of 1 million pageviews each month
- Your logo and message with a click through to your site