Wisconsin Public Radio and PBS Wisconsin regularly review their institutional editorial ethics framework. Public radio and public television journalists and managers created a statement of our values and broad directions in a document known as “Principles of Editorial Integrity.” We have adapted and embraced this document as the framework for the specific guidance contained in our own WPR and PBS Wisconsin Editorial Integrity Policies and Editorial Practices.
- WPR Election Coverage Policy (June 2018 PDF)
- WPM Editorial Practices (Nov 2019 PDF)
- WPM Disclosure Policy (Nov 2019 PDF)
- Ethical Guidelines for All Staff of Wisconsin Public Radio and Television (Nov 2019 PDF)
- Ethical Guidelines for Editorial Staff of Wisconsin Public Radio and Television (Nov 2019 PDF)