- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 Boneless and skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbs Soy sauce
- 1 tbs Freshly-grated ginger
- 1/2 tbs Sriracha sauce, plus more for topping
- 2 tbs Sesame seeds
- 1 Tbs Crushed peanuts
- 8 to 10 Lettuce leaves
1. In a medium sauté pan, set over medium heat, add the sesame oil. When hot, add the chicken; cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until mostly cooked. Mix in the garlic, soy sauce or tamari, ginger, Sriracha and sesame seeds. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes longer until it’s fragrant. Add in the crushed peanuts.
Sign up for daily news!
Stay informed with WPR's email newsletter.
2. Spoon the chicken mixture into the center of lettuce leaves and top garnish with sesame seeds and a squeeze of Sriracha.