The past week and half has not been easy for Kenosha. It’s been rocked by protests, militias, anger, violence and sadness since Jacob Blake was shot by Kenosha Police. We speak with three faith leaders from Kenosha about what happens next for their city.
- Lee Rayburn Host
- L. Malik Anderson Producer
- Molly Stentz Producer
- Joe Tarr Producer
- Tyler Ditter Technical Director
- Rev. Monroe Mitchell III Guest
- Rev. Monica Cummings Guest
- Rev. Lawrence Kirby II Guest
Wisconsin Public Radio, © Copyright 2024, Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System and Wisconsin Educational Communications Board.