Words without Borders: Literature from Italy
July 30, 2005 Saturday 2PM CT
Join Jean Feraca and her guests after two on Here on Earth for talk about the best summer reading in translation, especially from Italy.
- Susan Harris, an editor of Words Without Borders
- Larry Venuti, translator of Italian literature
- Filippo Tuena, author of "The Reinach Variations"
Soundbites and Music Used in the Program
- Agricantus - "Spunta Lu Suli" - From the album Italian Musical Odyssey - Putumayo World Music
- Gai Saber - "Aousa I Bras" - From the album Esprit de Frontiera - Independent Release
- Sursumcorda - "Venerdi 17" - Independent release - Available for download at www.music.download.com